Sequel is a full-service strategic communications agency with capabilities and experience across a wide range of areas.
We have a highly-skilled team with proven expertise in the planning and execution of a variety of marketing and communication strategies including:
- Public awareness and education campaigns for business and government.
- 24/7 national crisis communications for air, land and sea transport operators.
- Ongoing issues and stakeholder management and strategic advice for interest groups and regulatory authorities.
- Fast moving consumer goods campaigns to drive brand awareness and market share for a wide range of retail products.
- Leveraging sponsorships and/or corporate social responsibility partnerships with sporting organisations across all codes.
- Rebranding and/or repositioning campaigns for a variety of enterprises (charities, tourist destinations and small to medium enterprises).
- Copywriting including tenders, annual reports, newsletters and award submissions.
- Bid document preparation including bid strategy, content development, project management, creative design and document construction.
- High intensity PR campaigns for annual events, festivals and arts organisations that rely on attendance and/or ticket sales.
- Major internal communications strategies for complex organisations.
- Low-cost, high impact PR campaigns for charities and not for profits.