Public Education campaigns
Strong media networks and expertise in marketing communications and media relations are why Sequel PR is sought-after when it comes to the implementation of public information and education campaigns.
Public Education campaigns Sequel PR has delivered include:
• Suicide Watch - this was a major state wide CSA and public relations campaign developed for the AMA Queensland.
• Brisbane City Council - such as CityCycle, Active and Healthy Parks program, Neighbourhood Planning and Kerbside Recycling.
• Suncorp Bank’s highly successful SunWise project, which aims to raise awareness around prevention and early detection of skin cancer.
• Australian Organ and Tissue Authority launch of the highly successful DonateLife public information campaign.
• A national pro-ethanol petrol campaign when E10 was first introduced into Australia and in August, 2003. When ethanol fuel was first introduced it faced extinction after receiving a significant amount of negative (and inaccurate) media coverage and trials for the fuel looked doomed to fail. Sequel PR was employed to swing the debate, and using multiple tactics, keep the debate alive. The industry fought on and ethanol fuel is readily available and now widely accepted.